The Girly Gift Guide
Thanksgiving is next week (!!!!) and that means Christmas is going to be here way sooner than we are ready for so I wanted to start a weekly blog post this holiday season of some gift guides for you to get a head start on your shopping as well as find some inspiration or ideas on gifts to give your loved ones! So to kick off this weekly series, I am starting with my favorite type of gifts.... all things girly! If you're new to this blog, I love anything and everything pink, sparkly, and feminine. So I compiled a list of some things I already own that I think you'll love as well as some other items I am hoping I get under the tree this year (can someone show this to my husband Brian?? Help a girl out!) So without further ado, here is my 2017 Girly Gift Guide.
1. Hello Lovely Cheese Plate. I saw this cheese plate the other day while I was shopping at Kohls and I thought it was so adorable that I shared it on my stories and a lot of you messaged me saying that you loved it and wanted more info so I knew I had to add it to this list! It's perfect for entertaining or even to put in your room as a spot for some jewelry like your earrings or rings on a vanity.
2. Satin Slip-On Sneakers. These shoes are sooo cute and I actually own them! They are comfy and I always get so many compliments when I wear them. Not only are they cute, but they are a really good price and they also come in black!
3. Tender Romance Eau de Parfum Spray. This perfume is special to me because I wore it on my wedding day. It has a very feminine and whimsical scent to it. Not only does it smell amazing, the bottle is beautiful and simple and would look great on display!
4. Calpak Carry-On. I personally do not own the marble version of this carry on (I have the Ambeur Gold) but I love the marble look and these carry-ons are really nice quality. The hard top is perfect for traveling and it comes with a lock to keep your belongings safe. Functional and pretty! What more could you want?
5. Too Faced Le Grand Chateau. This makeup set is adorable and I am obsessed with it! I do not own this specific one but I have been using Too Faced cosmetics since high school and I will always recommend their products. This set may seem a little pricey but you are getting a ton of product (3 palettes and a mascara) and it would last a long time! Plus the packaging is so adorable, any makeup junkie would love to have it!
6. Dyson Hair Dryer. This is the most expensive item on the list however it should be considered an investment! The difference in your hair will be worth the money plus it's super lightweight and prevents heat damage. And if you have naturally frizzy hair like me, that's worth ever penny!
7. Kate Spade iPhone X Case. This case is so cute and simple and also comes in other sizes, designs, and models. I currently use this case and it has held up very well and is absolutely worth the price. Again, functional and pretty!
8. Sleep Mask. This vintage inspired sleep mask is a perfect stocking stuffer for the girly girl in your life and actually helps a small business on Etsy. I discovered these sleep masks on Instagram and I just had to share them on this list because she has a lot of designs that are so fun! There is even a Breakfast At Tiffany's inspired set that I am obsessed with!
9. Sugar Fix Earrings. These earrings are a collaboration with Target and Bauble Bar. I have a pair of these earrings from their summer collection and I love the quality and price. They are so cute and would also be a great stocking stuffer as there are tons of styles to choose from. These earrings are also lightweight and don't pull on your ear lobes. Worth!
10. Cynthia Rowley Cashmere Sweater. I just recently bought this sweater and as a 20 something it is the first cashmere sweater I've owned and let me tell you, I feel luxurious AF in it. I don't even remember a time now before I owned cashmere. LOL but seriously this sweater is so cozy and cute and a great price!! This is the one gift I'd say get for you and your friend, you won't regret it.
11. The Year of Cozy. This book actually inspired me to finally start my blog! Adrianna Adarme is a food blogger and all around awesome person. If you're not following her on Instagram you need to be (@acozykitchen). In this book she shares recipes (her buffalo wings recipe is now a staple in my home!), DIY projects, and plenty of pretty pictures including ones of her corgi Amelia. This is a fun, easy read and a great gift idea for the holidays or any time of year really.
12. Kate Spade Watch. Can you tell I love Kate Spade?? This blush and gold watch is so beautiful and classic I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't want it! It's elegant and simple enough that you can dress it up or down and would make a great accessory for the girly girl in your life!
Affiliate links used for your convenience.