Mini Valentine's Haul
Hey friends! So after work today I decided to head to our local "mall" (I put that in quotes because there's like 8 stores total inside lol). My mother-in-law mentioned she had found a couple things for Valentine's Day so I went to check it out for myself! Valentine's Day is one of the best holidays to shop for I think because it really brings some cheerful color into the dreary winter months. Even if you're not a hopeless romantic, we all can appreciate some reds and pinks in a sea of grey and blah! So I got a few things to add to my collection and I thought I would share my finds with you in this mini Valentine's Day themed haul!
1. The heart topiary from Joann Fabrics was too cute to pass up. It's hard to tell in this picture, but the petals have red glitter on them. If it's got glitter on it, you can expect me to own it! Right now Joann's Valentine's Day decor is 50% off which made the topiary $9!
2. The True Love Story sign was purchased last year from from Hobby Lobby for around $7. Wooden signs like this are very popular and can be found at other places including TJ Maxx, Target, and Home Goods for around the same price.
3. The "Love" figure was purchased at TJ Maxx for $5. But don't let it's small size fool you, it's actually heavy and would make a great paperweight as well.
4. The heart shaped candle holder is from Bed Bath and Body Works for $10.50 but I used my 20% off coupon to take an extra $2 off. The candle in the holder is my cupcake one from Meijer that I mentioned in my previous post! The Hallmark brand candle sells for $14.99 and smells amazing!
5. Probably my favorite item I got today was the heart shaped rose wreath, also from Joann Fabrics. With the 50% off discount this wreath was only $15!
6. The "XOXO" figure is also from TJ Maxx however it was a gift from my bridal shower so I am not sure of the original cost but it is very similar to the "love" figure so I'm sure it was around the same price. This is also in the top picture for this blog post.
7. The red candle is also from Bed Bath and Body Works. The reason I didn't show the label is because it is a clearance winter candle, Frosted Cranberry! But that's our little secret. ;) You can get a lot of great candles right now for cheap during their Semi Annual Sale, some are 50-75% off.
8. The heart shaped bowls in the top picture were also a gift, however they can too be found at places like TJ Maxx, Pier 1, Home Goods, etc.
I'd love to hear what you think about my finds in the comments. Did you score any cute decorations for your home? Comment below and don't forget to subscribe! <3