No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites Recipe
So if you've ever taken the time to read the About Me section in my blog, you'll know that I enjoy cooking/baking but I really don't like to bother with recipes that have a huge list of ingredients and steps. So when I found this recipe on Pinterest I was excited to try it out! It only has 4 ingredients and the protein bites are super yummy and filling. I love to grab a couple on my way to work or they are great for after a workout when you need to refuel. Here is the recipe if you'd like to try them for yourself!
4 Ingredient No Bake Protein Bites
- 1 Cup of Old Fashioned Oats (Personally I use steel cut oats, but either works!)
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter (I use reduced fat Jiff)
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Prep: <5 Min | Ready In: <10 Min
1. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can use a Kitchenaid food processor if you want, but I find that it's easier, and less to clean up if you just use your hands or a spoon to mix the ingredients.
2. Roll the ingredients into bite sized balls and place them in a Tupperware container and put the lid back on the container. Once they are finished, you can leave them out, but I always like to put mine in the fridge. I think it helps hold the ingredients together better and I enjoy eating them cold, especially in the summer!
3. Enjoy! My family loves this simple treat and I hope yours will too!
This recipe is originally found here from blogger Jess Kielman at Mom 4 Real.