Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe
Now, we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I wanted to share a fun little recipe I found on Pinterest the other day of a salty/sweet popcorn recipe that's perfect for Valentine's Day! My husband Brian loves popcorn so I knew I had to make this since he would be the perfect tester! And the result? We loved it! It was so yummy and will definitely be a recipe I will make year round (red/green sprinkles for Christmas, black/orange for Halloween, green/white for St. Patty's you get the idea). Let me know in the comments below if you end up making the popcorn and what you think about it! And have a Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and salt liberally and place in a large bowl.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan. Once the butter is melted, add 3 cups of the mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted and turn off the heat as soon as the last marshmallow has melted.
- Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and then gently fold the popcorn with a spoon until most of the kernels are covered in mixture.
- Pour the marshmallow popcorn onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow mixture over the popcorn on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the candy and sprinkles over the popcorn.
- Allow the popcorn to cool. Break apart into pieces and serve.
Affiliate links used for your convenience.
Recipe originally found here.